National Industries Company (NIC) is one of the leading companies in the Middle East specialized in manufacturing and marketing building materials and infrastructure products in Kuwait.
NIC was founded in 1960, it’s considered as a subsidiary of the National Industries Group (NIG), a holding group that owns several industrial and financial companies in the Middle East, Europe and North America. NIC owns and operates 16 production plants, 2 quarries, with 1,800 employees.
NIC vision is to achive sustained, profitable growth by providing services which consistantly satisfy the needs and expectations of its customers
In order to achieve this, NIC will:
- Work closely with its customers, identifying, meeting and exceeding their needs in order to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Comply with the requirements of the implemented quality management system and the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 standard.
- Establishing the quality objectives and communicate these objectives within the organization.
- Continually developing the expertise, professionalism of its people.
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the implemented quality management system.
This policy is announced to all employees and regularly reviewed during management review to confirm its suitability and compliance with ISO 9001:2008 requirements.